Mr. Greer represents Plaintiffs in Medical Malpractice actions, Personal Injury claims, Wrongful Death cases, and Product Liability matters.
His experience includes years of representing insurers, commercial businesses, and individuals in a variety of state and federal litigations, including breach-of-contract actions; wrongful termination actions; automobile negligence actions (including trucking cases); product liability matters; class actions; premises liability cases; wrongful death actions; asbestos cases; legal professional liability matters; insurance bad faith actions; construction cases; insurance coverage disputes; trespass and nuisance actions; and business tort cases.
Mr. Greer also has extensive appellate experience, representing clients before the Kentucky Court of Appeals; the Kentucky Supreme Court; and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, 2008, J.D., with distinction
- University of Kentucky, 2004, B.A., with distinction
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court: Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court: Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. Supreme Court