Mr. Daneman is a member of Whiteford’s Business Litigation and Personal Injury Litigation Sections. His current practice focuses on personal injury litigation matters (auto accident, premises liability, and medical malpractice claims), professional negligence claims, construction issues, environmental matters and products liability claims.
Throughout his career, he has represented hundreds of individuals who have suffered injuries caused by auto accidents and medical negligence. He has recovered tens of millions of dollars for his clients and has tried cases in Maryland, the District of Columbia, Pennsylvania, Virginia & New York.
The decades of providing representation to individuals, large national and small regional financial institutions, as well as many area businesses with their commercial litigation, loan/debt workout and business matters, has provided Mr. Daneman with substantial trial and appellate experience at all levels of the state and federal courts in Maryland and the District of Columbia.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, 1989, J.D.
- Franklin and Marshall College, 1986, B.S.
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court: District of Columbia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court: District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court: District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court: District of Maryland