Mr. Childers is a seasoned trial lawyer who over the past decade has built a national practice representing insurance, healthcare, banking and general business clients, both as plaintiffs and defendants. His experience extends across an array of complex business disputes, including matters of lender liability, breach of contract, shareholder disputes, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of non-competes, insurance coverage, and slander and libel. In addition, he is deeply experienced in evaluating and pursuing claims of personal injury, medical malpractice, wrongful death and toxic tort.
Mr. Childers has extensive in-court trial experience in state, federal and appellate courts. Clients turn to him for his ability to develop creative and effective litigation and, when needed, trial strategies. His insurance litigation and defense experience includes coverage disputes, automobile liability, premises liability, products liability, municipal liability, public sector liability, Section 1983 litigation, professional liability, employment matters, coverage, pre-litigation assessment, mediation, arbitration, and administrative hearings.
- Northern Kentucky University, Salmon P. Chase College of Law, 2011, J.D.
- University of Kentucky, 2002, B.A.
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals: District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court: District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court: Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court: Western District of Kentucky